Millions Recovered For Injury Victims, Including In Slip-And-Fall Cases
Dangerous property conditions can result in serious injuries to visitors and patrons. Slip-and-fall accidents often lead to serious injuries such as broken bones, broken hips, back and neck injuries, concussions and other types of head injuries. You shouldn’t have to cover the costs for an injury that occurred due to the property owner’s negligence.
At Miller Injury Firm, our attorneys can fight for the compensation you deserve. We have more than 35 years of proven experience and have recovered millions of dollars for personal injury victims across Middle Tennessee.
Common Causes Of Slip-And-Falls
Slips and trips often result from hazardous conditions such as:
- Wet or slippery floors
- Uneven walkways
- Unmarked floor transitions
- Uneven stairs
- Lack of handrails
- Unmarked dips or holes
- Debris or tripping hazards in the walkway
Property owners have a duty to keep their premises in a reasonably safe condition, which includes addressing hazards in a timely and effective manner.
Who Can Be Held Responsible For A Slip-And-Fall Accident?
In Tennessee, you can hold the property owner accountable for hazardous conditions that led to your injury. You may also have a claim for compensation against the property manager and other parties involved in maintaining the property in good repair and safe condition.
Steps To Take After A Slip-And-Fall Accident
After a fall, it’s important to:
- Report the accident to the property owner whenever feasible. Stores, restaurants and other public establishments may have procedures for documenting incidents. Reporting what happened will create a record of your fall, which can help your case later.
- Get a medical evaluation so that you can understand the full impact of your injuries. It’s important to seek medical help as soon as possible so that you can get the right treatment and have an accurate record of your injuries.
- Follow through on your medical treatment, including follow-up visits, physical therapy, chiropractic care and other recommended treatments.
- Seek guidance from a personal injury lawyer as soon as possible. Our attorneys can evaluate your case and help you weigh your legal options.
These steps can bolster your claim for compensation.
Reach Out Today For A Free Consultation – No Fees Unless We Win
Please don’t wait to get the legal help you need after a slip-and-fall accident. Call our Tennessee slip-and-fall attorneys at 615-922-5693 or reach out to us online for a free consultation. We have offices in Brentwood, Nashville, Lebanon and Murfreesboro.