Partnering With Us
The Miller Injury Firm welcomes the opportunity to partner with other lawyers and firms. We have been local counsel for some of the best-known and largest firms in the United States.
We also co-counsel with leading small firms on business, contingency, tort, class action and injury cases. When warranted, we jointly share expenses and investments in cases. We pay referral fees consistent with applicable ethical rules and standards.
Request To Co-Counsel
Our attorneys have over 35 years of combined experience. Our attorneys have been lead counsel in over 150 cases and have actual experience taking cases to injunction hearings and trial in state and federal courts through the United States and arguing appeals before both state and federal appellate courts.
SAMUEL F. MILLER’S PUBLICATIONS
- “Attorneys React To Supreme Court Patent Venue Ruling,” Law360 (May 2017)
- “Supreme Court Drastically Changes Where Patent Infringement Cases Can Be Filed” (May 2017)
- “Rethink Intellectual Property – Your Intellectual Property Is a Source Of Capital and New BusinessOpportunities,” Catalyst Magazine of Nashville Technology Council (January 2013)
- Author – “How to Stop Others from Using Your Business’s Trademarks in a Website Address,” Tennessee Chamber of Commerce & Industry’s Business Insider (August 2008)
- Presenter – “Patent Law,” for the National Business Institute in Memphis, Tennessee (December 18, 2007)